Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Heh

At this rate, Doc Chavez might suggest I get sent away again. I really hope not, even though it was partially my own choice the first time. It won't help matters. Making plans. Someone's been in the house other than Marie while I was gone. She says she didn't see anyone, but there's a few bits of evidence that something's even less right than usual.

No new injuries or anything, but... Ugh. Sick as a dog. As unfortunate as that phrasing is to me. I nearly got... mugged coming out of work today. I got to the car before they got to me, though. I think I saw Crispy. I'm going to call in sick to the store tomorrow.

Some wishful thinking.

"To fear is one thing. To let fear grab you by the tail and swing you around is another." ~Katherine Paterson, Jacob Have I Loved

I need help.

3 comments:

  1. You know things are weird when the person you're staying with is making a holster for a soldering iron. But hey, if it works, who am I to judge?
    Who am I to judge, anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fuck. You guys are in some serious shit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweetheart, that's... pretty worrying. I know you've dealt with it now, but fuck. This was ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete