Monday, September 5, 2011

Back

Sorry to update again so soon, but I figured I'd let everyone know I'm not dead. I checked around, and yeah, the side door is unlocked, so I took a little look-see. It's kind of like Silent Hill out there, only quieter, gray, and more boring. (Now that I've said that, I feel sure something's going to come after me) Most of the hotel rooms are locked and apparently abandoned, though I did hear what sounded like muffled crying in one I checked. I'm not sure I want to see what's inside.

So... It's me and puppy now, because I can't get back into the adjoining room, and Tia and Blake aren't answering the door. Fuck. It takes a lot for me to say that kind of thing, but I'm at a fucking loss at the moment. If I can't get Tia or Blake to answer the door, I think I may shoot out the lock... It's not like anyone's around to hear it.  I have to go... Feeling sick again, and Patch is freaked.

7 comments: