Friday, December 2, 2011

Off. Everything's Off.

I'm not feeling right. Still. I pushed the girls to start moving anyway. I'm going to survive. Whatever. My head aches all the time but we've been stationary way too long and maybe the place is contributing to the way everything's grating on my nerves lately. I'm antsy. I know it. It's off. I'm trying not to be.


Every little thing though. Just rubs me the wrong way. I'm going to pull myself together.


If it can be described in medical terms, it's like I've developed acute paranoia in the past week and a half and I'm trying to keep it where I was before. But you know, this recent development keeps me from keeping my calm.


And, you know, seeing things doesn't exactly help. I don't think I need to clarify on the sort of things, do I?


Apparently I'm paranoid schizophrenic now. Delusional, hallucinating, paranoid, argumentative, angry, inappropriate emotional responses. Is this the part where I just go 'eh, it happens'?


No, no this is the part where I pull myself back together. Or try to.


Guess we'll see.

6 comments:

  1. Blake, take a deep breath, calm down. You're not going crazy. You're just stressed out comrade.

    I give it... about four more days before you've legitimately gone insane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You better not fucking lose it. You need to keep it together.

    They need you to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not insanity if you're enjoying the ride, right?

    Something like that, anyways~

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...I'm doing not so terribly. Thank you for the sentiments Snow.

    I'm just going to ignore the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Snow, you're so sweet and caring! Just who are you anyway? Best not too get me tooooo curious Dear!

    And... Blayze? You, adorable attempting antagonist that you are (oooh~ alliteration!), should know that the whole point of insanity is not enjoying the getting there, but the everything after that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Madness is..

    Well, madness is alot of things. It doesn't have to be permanent..

    I literally cannot say I am sorry enough. I hate the things that happened while I was gone. But.. I hate the things that are coming for the girls you loved even more.

    ReplyDelete